Cold Water Extraction For Opioids
To remove APAP (Acetaminophen) from your opioid of choice you need to do a
cold water extraction so that you can take your opioid without worrying about an Acetaminophen overdose.
Acetaminophen overdoses can lead to severe liver damage, especially if done constantly.
- Step 1: Crush up your Substance until it turns into a powder
- Step 2: Get half a cup of warm water
- Step 3: Pour the powder into the water
- Step 4: Set the liquid down and let it sit out for 20 minutes. Stir the liquid every 20 minutes.
- Step 5: Double-Check to make sure it is 100 percent dissolved
- Step 6: Put the liquid in a freezer and wait until it is very very cold but Do Not Let It Freeze
- Step 7: Get a coffee filter and put it over a cup make sure to tape it
- Step 8: Pour the liquid into the filter don't do it too fast so you don't spill it
- Step 9: take out the filter with the Acetaminophen on it
- Step 10: Enjoy your substance
Psychosafety does not encourage the use of substances, however, we care about the safety of those who are already willing to do them. Stay safe! :)